- This event has passed.
Workshop Series: Noble Eightfold Path by Ajahn Bramali
March 27, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC+8
Organised by Buddhist Society of Western Australia (BSWA)
6- Part Series – Noble Eightfold Path by Ajahn Bramali with Bhante Bodhidhaja and Bhante Mudito (alternate Sat)*
Schedule: Sat, Feb: 20, 27, Mar: 6, 13, 20, 27 – 8.30am to 5pm
For more information: https://bswa.org/early-buddhism-workshop-series-dhammaloka-noble-eightfold-path/
Live via: https://www.youtube.com/c/BuddhistSocietyWA/
Buddha in the Four Noble Truths identified the Noble Eightfold Path (N8P) as the path that will lead to cessation of Suffering.
– What is the big-picture context for the N8P?
– What are some typical misconceptions about the N8P?
– How do we practise the N8P?
– What is the relationship between the eight factors?
– Are there any of the 8 factors which are more important than others?
– How should the factors be understood in detail?
– With these questions and more, we will need, not one, not two, but THREE TEACHERS, to show us the Path and how we should practise.